Sunday 10 April 2016

Hot Toys MGSV: The Phantom Pain & Suicide Squad


Wow, credits go to the website in the picture, but Hot Toys will be coming up with figures from Metal Gear Solid 5 & Suicide Squad!




I am waiting for a quiet figurine after missing the one from Play Arts and Gecco. (See pictures below)

Square Enix Play Arts Quiet with Stephanie Joosten
Gecco MGS V Quiet

I missed the Play Arts one because I wasn't alert enough to realise the pre-order date. However, the figure is in a weird scale. As for the Gecco pre order, even though it is 1/6, it was too expensive and the figure is non-posable. Well, let's hope Hot Toys will come up with one.

Also on Hot Toys Ning Meng website was a 1:1 scale model of Gal Gadot Wonder Woman. I think these guys can replace Madame Tussauds soon. The head sculpt is of incredible likeness. 


Well, at least you can order a 1/6 version of it from Hot Toys! I've preordered mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment