Monday 18 April 2016

Easy & Simple MK13 MOD 5

ASY & SIMPLE MK13 MOD 5
Launch date: Jan 2016
Satisfaction gauge: 4.5/5 (parts can become loose/ came loose)
I just got my hands on this, and it was an impulse buy. I had just gotten interested in outfitting my figures with guns and I figured I have not own a single gun that was not included with boxed sets. Hence, my latest purchase, the Easy & Simple MK13 Mod 5.



Nightforce NXS Scope 2.5-10X25
I have to confess I am not very well-versed when it comes to guns. Having handled quite a number of guns, I must say I only know how to use them, not procure them or tune them. Therefore, I looked up the nightforce website and could not find any information for the “Nightforce NXS 2.5-10X25. I reckon it is a compact scope too, therefore it seems quite dubious that it is printed on the ES model. However, the ES printing is nice and crisp.


The knobs on this scope is covered with a glossy finish. It seems like there is a layer of plastic surrounding the print on the knobs. On the actual scope, these are printed on. However, it still does give the scope a classy vibe.
The scope mount looks a little rough. I do not know if it is intentional. The scope mount unfortunately did not sit properly on the gun rails. When I pointed the gun down at holding position, the scope slides out in place. Well, one of the point of buying higher quality scale guns is that the guns can be stripped however the parts should not be loose. Well, I have permanently glued the scope onto the rails.
There are a front and a back scope covers from Butler Creek. The brand name is nicely embossed on the scope covers. Each of the covers looks identical to its 1:1 counterparts. The scope covers came movable and tight. However, the front cover is now loose. I do not know how anyone can shoot with a loose scope cover. This, I was a little disappointed.




Nice “lens” were also affixed onto the scope. It has this glossy black plastic that mimics the optics of a scope. I wish I were able to see through it.




The gun comes with a folding stock. This because loose after a few rotations. It has a workable bolt action system which was a delight to me.





The folding bipods' tension was just right. It stays sturdy in place.






No comments:

Post a Comment