Monday 7 March 2016

DAM TOYS SPETSNAZ in BESLAN (Rifle only)

Hi there, one of the figures I bought. Dam Toys in Beslan. This came with a AS VAL assault rifle.

Here is the rifle. It was a pain because the parts that came with the rifle did not really fit into the holes they provided.

AS VAL (Dam TOYS)


Firstly, we take a look at the original AS VAL. The Dam Toys version looks fairly accurate to me. However, I am a little disappointed that the guns did not have the same metallic finish as compared to the real thing.
(Credits: www.gun,com)
(Credits: weaponsytems.net)

I will just cover some of the flaws of this rifle.

ONE: Loose Parts
The loose parts consists of the following: (I super glued 2. and 3. onto the gun)
  1. Suppressor
  2. Scope. The scope did not fit on the rifle. Unless it is completely still, the scope will fall off. (take care when gluing this part because I made a fatal mistake I regretted. The hole that comes allows the attachment of the gun is a through hole. I placed some superglue over the hole and got the magazine stuck inside for good. Boy, that felt like great tragedy.)
  3. Scope cover. This will not fit into the hole it is supposed to be mounted on. 
TWO: Imperfect mold (did not super glue.)
I had to cut part of the suppressor to make sure it fits into the front of the gun. This part is loose too, however, I cannot super glue this part because it reveals some details of the gun.


Otherwise, I am happy with the gun, and here are some pictures.

Some fine prints on the gun (WOW!)

A closer look

Fine prints on the dial


I like that the scope has some glassy reflection!


Removed the suppressor

Do check back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment